Powered by Blogger.

COMMENTS


RECENT

  • I’m From A Devoted Christian Home My Father Is A Pastor, But I’m A Lesbian – Please I Need Help”


    BOX ADS HERE
    Please help post on your platform.
    I’m in my 20’s a Nigerian and I’m not in anyway sexually attracted to the oppositesex. I so much love women, that on sighting any attractive one, I become turned on and wet.
    The problem now is, I’m from a christian home, My dad is a pastor and my mom also…and they don’t know about my act.
    According to what I know, The Bible doesn’t speak of homosexuality very often. But when it does, it condemns it as sin. Why?
    les1


    Leviticus 18:22, “You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.”1
    Leviticus 20:13, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them.”
    Why is the Bible condemning Homosexuality as an abomination? Because I’m clearing practicing it…I don’t see myself mating the opposite sex. I feel like I should just die right now.
    What do I do? How can I overcome this act? How can I get attracted to the opposite sex? I’m scared of Hell Fire. Should I just convert to Islam?
    RECTANGE HERE
    Share on Google Plus