Powered by Blogger.

COMMENTS


RECENT

  • I Love My Boyfriend But Whenever He Wants S*x, He Wants it Right Away - Woman Complains Bitterly


    BOX ADS HERE

    A woman who has had quite enough of her boyfriend's controlling manners, has voiced out her discomfort as she seeks a way out.
     
     
    File photo used only for illustrative purpose
     
    The woman shared her story showing how her man is trying to dominate her life.
     
    Below is what she wrote:
     
    *****************
     
    I love my boyfriend, but when he wants s*x, he wants it right away.
     
    To him, it does not matter whether I’m about to leave for work, I’m getting ready to meet friends or just in a hurry to get something done at home, the s*x must happen happen right then.
     
    At first I used to find this quite a turn-on, but recently I have gotten fed up with the whole thing and a friend has warned me by suggesting it could be his way of controlling me, especially if I’m about to do something that doesn’t involve him. 
     
    What do you think?
    RECTANGE HERE
    Share on Google Plus