Powered by Blogger.

COMMENTS


RECENT

  • Omg! Man Pours Fuel on Wife and Sets Her Ablaze in UNIBEN


    BOX ADS HERE
    A marital disagreement between a man and his wife has left the woman in critical condition after the man poured fuel on her and set her ablaze.
    *Photo used for illustrative purpose*
     
    A man has narrated a shocking incident that happened on Saturday in which a woman was set ablaze by the husband over a disagreement. The incident happened at JB Street, Ekosodin Ugbowo, around University of Benin.
     
    This is what an eyewitness said about the incident. He narrated:  "...its actually a campus area and I happen to live there because of the nearness to school. I heard a noise outside and decided to know what's going on. At first I thought It was normal cultist fight again, not until I saw people crying. 

    "I was so scared and asked what happen and I was told that a man poured fuel on his wife and set her  ablaze and he ran away. This woman was badly burnt the weavon she fix peeled off on her skin. Her skin was in layers and were all gone as at the time I  ran out she was been rushed to the hospital but I heard hospitals are on strike so I don't know how she's going to survive the terrible burns and pain.

    "Everyone is saying different versions of what happened to the woman. Some men are wicked ooo, ladies please be careful the kind of man you marry, he will either make or mar you..." (sic)
    RECTANGE HERE
    Share on Google Plus