Powered by Blogger.

COMMENTS


RECENT

  • My Dream Girl is Pregnant for Me...But I Just Found Out She's Actually My Sister


    BOX ADS HERE
    A devastated man has cried out for help in finding the best solution to his problem after he just discovered that the woman he is deeply in love with and who is pregnant with his baby is actually his sister.
     
    A man in love has shared a devastating story of heartbreak online. The man has been left confused after finding out the girl of his dreams  is actually his sister.
     
    Read the touching story below:
     
    *****************************************
    We thought we were in it for keeps and we were devastated when we found out the news. We first met on the night of my 21st birthday. I was out with the lads and I was up for some fun — and I found it with her.
     
    We met in a nightclub and I was drawn to her straight away.
     
    She is 24 and we spent the night chatting and dancing. It all felt so special I didn’t want to let her out of my sight.
     
    She invited me back to her flat and I assumed we’d have s*x.
     
    When the time came she said that she wanted to take things more slowly with me and enjoy every step of the way.
     
    The funny thing is that I knew what she meant and I knew she was right.
     
    We dated over the next six months and had a magical time getting to know each other.
     
    When we eventually had s*x it was out of this world. We both knew we had found a life partner.
     
    Then she became pregnant and I was over the moon.
     
    I took her to meet my parents and I thought they’d be thrilled, but they looked horrified when I introduced her.
     
    My mum came right out and told us that she is my sister who they had given up for adoption as a baby — that they were too young back then and, with no place of their own, they just couldn’t cope with a child at the time.
     
    I thought it was some kind of horrible joke but they showed us the adoption papers and it’s all horribly true.
     
    They said they had no idea that she had moved into the area.
     
    We’re still madly in love and we both want the baby so much.
     
    We have tried hard to keep apart but we just have to meet up and have s*x.
     
    Where do we go from here?
    RECTANGE HERE
    Share on Google Plus